• Welcome to E's Diaries. Leave your footprints here. Enjoy :)


A simple message warmed my heart.
Feb 6, 2012 • Monday, February 06, 2012 • 0 comments






I went for an injection yesterday.

and

I felt pain at the night.



You asked me "what happen?"

I thought it was just a simply greeting.


At last

you gave me a SHOCK.

You gave me a call in the early morning while I was sleeping.

You said you worried bout me.

You thought I was relapsed.

"No, I was not" 
I answered.




It had been a long time we dint contact through phone.

You sms me and called me.

You told me you are still concern and worry me
although we had broke up for 6 months above.

I dont know what I should do and response to you.

I'm lost.


Anyway,
I'm appreciate it.
Because I'm still in your heart :)




For the questions you asked me last 2 weeks,
I'll give you a good answer as soon as possible I can.
I just need times.
As my heart is too hurt and I never forget bout him,sorry :)






OLDNEW
Owner ♥
A diary about an Aries girl.


Welcome


Elaine, a typical Aries girl. The story begins.
Archive ♥
My Old Post

Chat
Leave your footprint here


Awesome people ♥
Thank for following me

Credits ♥


Owner blog: Elaine Yeoh