• Welcome to E's Diaries. Leave your footprints here. Enjoy :)


I'm back · Life
Nov 6, 2012 • Tuesday, November 06, 2012 • 0 comments






Been a long time I din't update my bloggie.
Well, I'm back.

Erm, what to say...
I'm very sad and shocked when I heard two big news in one day!
I never expect it will be happened in such a sudden.

1st, our dearest UTARian James Ooi Wai Kian was passed away because of his cancer.

From his Facebook, we can know that he was facing his life positively, fight with the cancer, he was though.
But why?
He left us, it is a truth. :(
Just RIP, my senior.


2nd, my hometown school junior Iakas Chan was passed away too because of a car accident.
 

He was leaving us on his 1st day of SPM!
It was very sudden.
My junior, may u RIP as well. :(



My mood was really WTF!!
FUCK the cancers and car accidents!!
Why you have to take away those innocent lives?!!


Life is so short.
And I've learned
To APPRECIATE my life
To CHERISH everyone around me
My DEAR FAMILY
My DEAR FRIENDS
ALL I LOVE, I CARE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
REMEMBER!
LIFE NO TAKE 2!







OLDNEW
Owner ♥
A diary about an Aries girl.


Welcome


Elaine, a typical Aries girl. The story begins.
Archive ♥
My Old Post

Chat
Leave your footprint here


Awesome people ♥
Thank for following me

Credits ♥


Owner blog: Elaine Yeoh